Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Bad

wat a bad luck today....need to duty but lucky nothing to do...but it was so tired n sleepy lucky got ppl to talk with...haha.... the bad luck happen when i cant start my car...... =,= battery kong ad.....mean no more battery..haha. then i just call my papa then my papa say then how?? i think la...wait... then i just make my thing by calling my service center to ask them to send a person to fix it...then nvm.... it was a little piny rain when i come out... then after the technician come n wanted to change the battery the rain become so big until all of us need to wait in the car...then later the technician person say he need to go back 1st then later he come again. ok then.. after that nvm... i just let tem to tumpang me back so i not need to walk back with my friends... then after reach home i bath cook haha....nice dinner then my mum told me that my papa scold my mama. wat la... haiz.... family problem... private sorry..haha then after the rain stop i just call him to fix my car. it take only 15 minute to fix it n it cost rm200.... haiz...i already poor...plus this lagi poor..... car pls love me as i love u.....bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment